The Founders of The SKAFS Organic Consulting Group have a wealth of practical experience in the organic industry. They have worked in all fields of the industry from raising organic crops and livestock to managing organic processing plants.
A brief story about how this process works, keep an eye till the end.
SKAFS deals with technical queries and provides training and other events for producers related to Organic Agriculture Development, as well as Specialist consultancy services. We also provide;
•     Farm advisory visits.
•     Access to soil sampling and analysis services: as well as interpretation and commentary on the currently available types of analysis.
•     Conversion planning: Our consultants have been providing detailed conversion plans for many years and are able to prepare conversion plans for businesses of all sizes and complexity.
•     Planning support: SKAFS consultants have considerable experience in the provision of agricultural appraisals to support rural planning applications. This support can extend to appearances before planning committees and planning inspectors.
•     Communication: Consultants are also available to contribute to events and meetings through the delivery of presentations, leading field walks and chairing discussions.
•     Training events:Bespoke services: SKAFS Consultants have engaged in a range of specialist activities over the years in response to specific requests from clients and have also engaged in a number of projects.